THE STATE I'M IN

Auburn, Sydney: Man charged over spear gun

July 26, 2008
A 32-YEAR-OLD Sydney man has been charged with attempted murder after he allegedly stabbed a woman in the chest with a spear gun.

Aytural Fil of Auburn remained in the cells at Burwood Local Court yesterday during a brief mention of the case against him ...
Iranian girls: Best

Cyrus my beautiful brother, well done mate, seriously well done... ["Real Iranian girls?"]

Well u know what Cyrus??? I fell in love with an Iranian girl soooooooooooooooooooo badly, sooooooooooooo badly, and she loved me too. But I don't know what happened; she left me. I wrote something that really hurt her, but seriously I didn't mean to write that so she just left me. But I still love her sooooooooooooooooo bad Cyrus, I can't sleep, I can't eat, it's very hard Cyrus.

About me, I'm 26-years old, born & raised in Australia with Turkish parents, and I fell in love with Persian people since the age of 15, and will love them for the rest of my life. As you said Cyrus the real girls are the Iranians. And why do you think I want to get married to an Iranian girl? They are the best. PERSIANS R THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON EARTH.

Anyway Cyrus, my beautiful friend & brother, take care & look after your self, see ya.

Aytural Fil
Wahabis; anti-Shia/anti-Sunni/anti-Christian...

Salaam my dear brothers & sisters in Islam .... The only way to stop them is that the Shias & and the Sunnis must unite under one umbrella and show everyone the violence they do.
Aytural Fil
Australia
06 July, 2003

No comments: